Wednesday, April 20, 2016

They said,It Wouldn't Last

Hi Peeps!

Eighteen years ago, I met this guy at Mazzio's who I later found out liked me.I had no intention on dating any guys at the moment. We talked A Lot after work and he seemed very nice and I loved his Corny jokes.Our first failed date went something like this.Hey,you want to get a hamburger after work,um,I guess.We got to Whataburger and I changed my mind and told him I was tired.I was nervous,lol.Another night,man he was brave,ask me to go to Ihop with him. I said,yes,as long as my friend could go with me.That night Peeps he learned, All about my friend,lol.He was ever so sweet and even paid for her meal.After that date,I agreed to just us two.After three months of dating we finally Kissed.Yes,Peeps you heard that right,lol.Its kinda a blur on what day we got engaged but I do remember waiting a year before saying,I Do.His family and my family thought we were way to young and immature to get married.We really were too young,Um,Hello, guys don't always mature at the "correct" age.I struggle with ADHD and with that package comes immaturity.Well,on February 14,2000 we took the oath of I Do!Let me just say,we had no idea what was in store for us.
Erik's parents bought our wedding cake and his mom made his groom cake. Oh My, Oh, So Yummy!My parents paid for the rehearsal dinner.Peeps my friend from our first date gave me a Bridal Shower!Stay tuned to see what Ups and Downs we go through. It quite a Ride!As always thanks for reading and Please Hit the Follow button!!

No comments:

Post a Comment