Friday, April 22, 2016

Revolving Door!

Hi Peeps!

Some people have five year plans to have kids. Other people prefer none. Some people suffer from infertility. Some even just adopt. But there is a few that prefer a lot. We tried for a year before we were blessed. I hit the 6 week mark and man.  The toilet and I became Good friends! Then it got worse and worse. Then the hospital and I became really good friends. My baby girl tried to come at 28 weeks. Then my bed and I became friends(bedrest),boring! Worth every moment! My daughter was born at 37 weeks and only 4.5 hours of labor. I deserved that!


Then a year later we were blessed again. This time the hospital was a Revolving door!I was so sick, I ended up with a PIC line(numbing did NOt work for Me!). At 37 weeks he made his grand entrance via c-section. I made it to 9cm without ANY pain. It was well deserved! The cord was tightly wrapped around his little neck 4 times! He wasn't breathing and rushed to the nursery for oxygen. Both of my kids are True blessings and Miracles!
These were the only pictures they would allow me to post. I respect that!
http://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancy-complications/hyperemesis-gravidarum/
As always thanks for reading and Hit that Follow button!!

No comments:

Post a Comment