Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Impromptu Shopping Haul

Hi Peeps!

Today, I just did a impromptu shopping trip. I brought my handsome son with me. He asked for a coke and Whoppers. Getting quality time in is Very important to me.A few things that caught my eye at the Dollar Tree. Hello Kitty mouthwash(Yes, I Love Hello Kitty),April Bath & Shower(Touch of Love-You can really smell the Blackberry & Lilac), cupcake candle that smells like red velvet,oh my yummy! A package of seven Hello Kitty stickers,a magnet for the fridge, two finger nail polishes by Wet & Wild(Sparked & Tickled Pink),Wet & Wild eye shadow called Cheeky,Wet & Wild , Very Black mascara, and seven day pill reminders. These pill jar reminders will be for my daughter making homemade lip gloss and eyeshadow out of crayons. I will post a tutorial on that soon with the recipe she follows.
                                        As always thanks for reading and please follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment