Sunday, April 24, 2016

College Life with Kids

Hi Peeps!

As if marriage isn't hard enough let's add College to the mix. I worked full time while my husband attended college full time. During the day my kids went to daycare.  Even though I was working long hours,my husband was going to college,and not having a lot of time to spend with the kids;we made the best of our situation.  Happy to say, after all Our hard work, My kids and I watched daddy/husband cross that Stage to receive that diploma. We may have not done it the "correct" way but He did It! My sweet husband got me a Thank You "diploma". It pretty much is saying,thank you for Backing me up and Being there for me. Peeps that meant the World to Me!

If this is  Where you are at, I Encourage you to Keep going. You can Do it! My advice is do not do this route. Our church offered this video series for marriages. I wish we had this before we were married might have saved a little heartache for us both .http://marriagetoday.com/  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i53KUZ4icas   As always, thank you for reading and hit the follow button.

No comments:

Post a Comment