Monday, April 18, 2016

Mom,Escape Time!

Hi Peeps!

Sometimes as a mom we need to Escape and reFresh! I do several things to help me. This last time I went shopping. The best thing is my husband's wallet never cried!


Our mall just got a Sephora store in the JCPenny's and I had to check it out. This is what I purchased: The blush,lip gloss,and lip balm smell flowery but in a good way! Just Love this!!

I also got three Free samples! Michael Korrs cologne (Love), First Aid Beauty(Banish Oil), Goat Milk Moisturizing Cleanser by Kate Somerville.

The next store we went to was Victoria Secret. I love their yummy yummy body sprays which they had on sale $10 each, so I treated myself to two of them.

Before we left the mall, we made a stop in Bath & Body Works where I purchased a bottle of stress relief eucalyptus tea body wash. It is so refreshing and leaves me with a wonderful, clean feeling.
As always thank you for reading and do not forget to follow! Tell your friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment