Saturday, April 23, 2016

Real Life

Hi Peeps!

Ah,Yes, honeymoon over and real life has kicked in! Marriage is already difficult by itself. Put Two immature young people together and this is what you get. When we had our daughter, I matured, A Lot! My dear husband did not. Um, hello diapers are more important than Football cards,Oy! We struggled and disagreed on a variety of things. We learned that we need quite a bit of money to make it. After learning about eviction,lights being cut off,and Horrible car problems! My husband had enough of his dead end job at the pizza place. Guess what he did?! He came home in the middle of the day and told me he Quit! Are you kidding me?!! After, I calmed down, the next day, I went and look for a job and Found one! Looked into a decent college that we could live on campus and for  him to attend school. Found one,called and got the paperwork in the mail. There was just No way I was going to let him waste that Amazing brain the good Lord gave him. Even if it has taken us both longer to Mature. We packed and were on our New Adventure in life with two kids in Tow!
As always Thanks for Reading. Smack that Follow button!

                                                                     Thanks Peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment