Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Miscarriage & Healing

Hi Peeps!

Congrats, your are  expecting a bundle of joy. Wow! What a personality already. Hamburger pizza and pink lemonade was on the menu. The planner that I am would purchase a variety of baby stuff. I was extremely excited but kinda nervous due to my other pregnancies that were rough. At the two month mark I started feeling not so great. I had my husband pick me up from work;just needed some rest. I used the ladies room before I left. Peeps,I lost my baby that day on October 3rd. My heart so did not want to flush that toilet. I later found out I had a tubal pregnancy. I worked at a hospital at the time. Seeing babies,diapers,bottles,or anything baby would make me cry. It seem like everywhere I turned there was a pregnant lady,new baby,and baby stuff. My grief turned to anger;it just wasn't fair! I was angry at the ladies who were still pregnant or even who were holding their babies. I stuffed my feelings deep down for two years. Scrolling online found a church that did counseling for miscarriages and sleeping babies. They made me feel so important and loved. That even though my baby was only two months it was still important. That was the beginning of my healing. I also read a few books on how it was normal to feel angry after all of this. If someone you know is going through this please do not tell them:
It was for the best or God needed them back. Maybe something was wrong with your baby. This hurts not helpful in anyway. It made me shrink back and not talk to certain people. Just listen no response just listen. My little angel would have been 8 this year.

As always thanks for reading and hit the follow button.

No comments:

Post a Comment