Thursday, April 21, 2016

How our School day is Suppose to Go

Hi Peeps!

As a homeschool mom you have a plan on, How its Suppose to go, but it doesn't always go that way. The plan:
7am: Wake Up time that includes showers.
8am: Breakfast & Devotion
9am: Start our day
3pm: School should be done and chores completed. Then play time!

It may start off like this but it started not going that way. I didn't know, why, I was sooo tired and felt horrible but I would try so hard and put a smiley face on. That was four years ago!
How it started going.
10-11am: Wake up time that includes showers.
11am-noon: Was eating and devotion
Noon: Start our day.
This, this is not what I wanted to happen! I felt like a bad mom and a let down for my kids. Even though I felt horrible and wasn't quite sure what was going on. I still planned park days,parties,and other fun activities for them. Keep reading to find out what the doctors told me!
As always Thank You for reading and please hit the Follow button!

No comments:

Post a Comment