Monday, May 16, 2016

Surprise!

Hi Peeps!

I am back, my husband took me on a weekend getaway! It was needed and so much fun! Want to share with you a Ton of pictures so bare with me.

The first hotel he got the romance package. He did good! The first night we stayed at the Omni on the 10th floor. There is a fifty-dollar deposit fee. We did get a room with a balcony it was so pretty.


                           One part of the lobby but the rest of it looked similar and with a piano.

Our balcony from our room.
One of the nice sitting areas outside with the lake behind you.
This was a cute spot along the lake.
Kinda sunny but he took me on a Gondola ride. It was neat and the guy would sing and talk to us.
My message in the bottle.
Can not remember what the Gondola guy said, to us.
Dinner
Key lime Tart,yum!
Chocolate cake
This was part of the romance package.

There was rose petals leading to our bed.

The message in the bottle he gave me.

Ok since this post was kinda long will make another one with the rest of our pictures we want to share. Hope you enjoyed them! Hit the Follow button!





No comments:

Post a Comment