Sunday, May 1, 2016

Real Life Marriage

Hi Peeps!

My husband and I have enjoyed the first series of Real Life Marriage. It's not just for married people but single and wanting marriage,ect. My husband and I were laughing so hard. Not sure if any of you go to church(not here to judge) but just simply wanted to share what we listen to and that it was great. To me church is not for well off people it's for broken people. I've been to several churches where the message was good but the way others treat you can really throw you off. However, just because someone says, there a Christian doesn't mean they don't stray or make mistakes.




I hope you enjoying listening to this podcast as we do. There is a Variety of churches you can listen to but we seem to really like listening to this one. You can listen to a church from podcast and attend a local church. Hope you enjoy! What church do you guys go to?


                                            http://www.gracecreekchurch.com/podcast/


                                         Thanks for reading and hit the follow button!

No comments:

Post a Comment