Friday, May 27, 2016

Dollar Tree Shopping Haul

Hi Peeps!

My son had two of his friends over today to play Minecraft and whatever else they could do. Here is the picture of what's left.


                                          Minecraft,Nerf gun War,a snack of popcorn and candy.

I went on a Dollar Tree shopping Haul a little while back but forgot to tell you guys about it! I found some adorably toe/fingernail clippers,zebra print sleep mask,magnet picture frame,face scrub brush,Wet n Wild lipstick and fingernail polish.

                                                                    The Goodies!!
I did say,I would make a Wet n Wild makeup tutorial. I made a couple of videos but they so did not turn out. Please be patient with me as I am still learning. Thank you for reading my blog and Please Hit the Follow button,Thanks!!
****UPDATE****
The facial scrub brush is Rough and hurts bad on your face! I used it on my back a little and it works better for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment