Friday, May 6, 2016

Omni

Hi Peeps!

My husband is taking me on a weekend getaway in Eight days! The only thing he would tell me is the hotel we are staying at. It is Absolutely beautiful! It's going to be a real treat since we don't get away Very often. I am looking forward to seeing what he has planned and I will share with you! For now, I will leave you Awesome pictures I found.

                                                        https://www.omnihotels.com/
                                                                            Room
                                                                      Couples Spa
Pool
Pretty outside restaurant
Looks like a goody bag but not sure if you actually get one for just staying.
Comment below if you want to know how our weekend getaway goes and want to see pictures of the surprise he has for me!
Hit the follow button Peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment