Friday, May 20, 2016

Smells Good

Hi Peeps!

Having a child with a mental illness is hard but this whole week so far has been hard. When my little sister(she is 20) asked if I wanted to go candle shopping,I was like, yes. We got a Yankee candle store in our mall and she was like Oooooo. First, we had dinner at Corner Bakery. I enjoyed the Chicken Pomodori on sourdough. It has all-natural chicken,fresh basil,and spinach,roasted tomatoes and provolone cheese with pesto mayo(780cal). I got a dill pickle and chips but only ate my pickle. I also enjoyed a M&M cookie. Next we headed to the Yankee candle store and this is what I purchased.


                                             
                                          They even spray the tissue paper with room spray!
                                                 
                           I got tealight candles of Jamaican Vacation  and a car freshener.
                                                         I highly recommend this scent!
You can't go wrong with coupons.
June 6th they are having an Up to 75% off sale!
What is your favorite scent ?
http://www.yankeecandle.com/

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to a Yankee candle. Would you say it's better than bath and body works?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satellite Dreams, I think some of the candles are better. I still do love some of the Bath and Body Works. I think Yankee Candles are stronger in their scents. I really encourage you to check out the store.

    ReplyDelete