Sunday, June 5, 2016

On the Mend

Hi Peeps!

Today,I rested a little too long,we all slept in. Now, I am working on getting this house back in order, I get tired easily. I went outside to spray my minivan down with Lysol,giggle. That may sound like not much but started getting shaky and drained feeling. My husband told me to get back in this house and lay down,I complied. Then, I was up again working here and there in my room with much needed breaks and kids help. Now my room is clean,yay!






                                                          This kills Germs in my Van!





                                                         Van is now Germ Free!!





                         Hope you guys have an Amazing day and enjoy the Fresh air!
                                                                     
                                                        Hit the follow Button!!                



No comments:

Post a Comment