Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Different Seasons

Hi Peeps!

Every since we toured the school for my daughter. My son has been interested in attending as well. I told him he had to complete seventh grade at home which will be this fall. My heart kind of breaks because I enjoy my time with my kids. However,I know they need and want their independence.





Today he went to the doctor and got a wellness check up. Nothing like getting a shot and a physical he took it like a Champ! I totally thought he deserved the snicker blast from Sonic like he asked. The doctor he saw today asked him what school he attended. My son proudly said,homeschooling! This guy was like that's awesome,my wife and I plan on homeschooling our kids. Then proceeded to ask me what curriculum I use so I shared some of my knowledge and homeschool groups available.


Hope you guys have a wonderful day and as always thank you for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment